The Harsh Reality
According to research, children who grow up in substandard and overcrowded homes, have:
- Poorer physical and mental health,
- 2 ½ times increase in acute lower respiratory tract infections,
- Increase of meningococcal disease, tuberculosis, acute rheumatic fever, helicobacter pylori (bacteria that causes stomach ulcers), hepatitis and bronchiectasis which leads to serious lunch disease,
- Infant mortality increases 400%,
- Higher blood pressure amongst boys and learned helplessness amongst girls,
- Stress, anxiety and depression due to a feeling of loss of control of ones situation, and More conflict in the home.
Why #WEALTHMOVEMENT is non-negotiable to a sustainable planet and better place for all:
In comparison, home owning parents raise children with:
- Improved cognitive abilities and reduced behavioural problems
- Sense of ownership of property
- Great residential stability
- Greater life satisfaction and self-esteem for adults, who, in turn, provide a more positive home environment for children.
According to a Joint Centre for Housing Studies, Harvard University, children of homeowners tend to:
- Achieve higher levels of education,
- Achieve higher levels of income,
- Own homes sooner,
- Have larger wealth accumulation.
This is commonly referred to as the Wealth Effect.
#WEALTHMOVEMENT for Woman
“Women are half the world’s population, working two thirds of the world’s working hours, receiving 10% of the world’s income, owning less than 1% of the world’s prosperity.”
Through the democratisation of capital through crowdfunding, the Wealth Movement aims to empower everybody, including females who have been excluded from business and investment in the past. This starts with access, literacy, education and the opportunity to partner with the best. The Wealth Movement is extremely passionate about driving opportunities for females and most importantly providing role models for what is possible.
#WEALTHMOVEMENT for Children
“Childen are the world’s most valuable resource and its best hope for the future.”
Another passion and one of the major components of The Wealth Movement, is children. Through strategic partnerships the Wealth Movement aims to empower children to embrace an entrepreneurial spirit from an early age. By partnering with LemonadeDay.org in USA, supported by Google for Entrepreneurs, The Wealth Movement supports Lemonade Day Africa, a fun course that empowers children from the ages of 8 - 16 with the entrepreneurial training of running a lemonade day stand. We believe that once a child has the ability to make a dollar, they become an integral part of the world’s wealth effect.
The #WEALTHMOVEMENT urges all individuals, 21st century business and crowdfunding platforms to support #WEALTHMOVEMENT. As a collective body we can inspire change and growth for individuals, countries, governments and the planet as a whole.
It is our not only a requirement, it is our duty as we understand the positive impact this can have, when implemented correctly.
It’s is our legacy and is why we are here.
If legacy is not enough and you wondering what’s in it for me, then remember Zig Ziegler’s statement, “You can have anything you want in life if you help enough other people get what they want.”
#WEALTHMOVEMENT believes that crowdfunding will have the same catalytic affect as the printing press in the 1400s, which allowed the spread of education, democratisation of the masses and ultimately led to the renaissance and industrial revolution.
Crowdfunding real estate investment will have the same impact on wealth for the individual.